This tour comprises of old temples, monuments and Durbar which has its own historical legend and importance of Hinduism religion.Most of them are listed in the world heritage sites declared by UNESCO. During this tour, you will know the cultures and traditions of Hinduism encrypted on the old temples, monuments and Durbar.You will get to see the old arts and architectures. All these sightseeing sports have own historic legend and Hindu literature and beliefs.
- Sightseeing of Janaki Mandir (Janaki), Sita the wife of Ram who is the hero of Ramayana epic.
- Marriage festival of Ram and Sita on (Bibaha Panchami) and Ram Nawami.
- Visit Patan Durbar Square UNESCO world heritage site.
- Visit Manakamana Temple and feel experience of Cable Car.
- Visit Phewa Lake and watch out its natural beauty.
- Visit Muktinath Temple, Budhanilkantha and Doleshwor Mahadev (head of Kedarnath).
- Pashupati Temple (lord Shiva) UNESCO world heritage site.